Jumping straight to a specific Case
Jumping Straight to a Specific Case in SchemeServe
SchemeServe enables you to move straight to a specific case. This means you don't have to scroll through and find a case in amongst a list of other cases. The “Jump to Record” feature enables you to access a case directly.
You must be logged into SchemeServe to use the “Jump to Record” functionality.
About SchemeServe Case Numbers
SchemeServe Case Numbers are made of 3 parts and look something like this: FAR10-150890-C
- FAR10 – Is a short name for the client that is generated by SchemeServe
- 150890 – Is an automatically generated individual case number
- C – This is the optional prefix that you may give your Scheme. If you do not use a prefix on the Scheme this will not form part of the case number.
You can jump straight to a specific case using either the whole case number:
Or the SchemeServe generated individual case number:
Using the Jump to Record Feature
- Click on the Cases Tab
- Click into the Jump to Record Field
- Enter either the full case number or the SchemeServe generated individual case number
- Click on the View Button to view the case