Difference between revisions of "Setting an Agent's Commission"
From SchemeServe Help
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="://www.youtube.com/embed/J4AhbMBhbqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Latest revision as of 08:17, 1 February 2017
Setting commissions for an Agent in SchemeServe is simple. They are set on a per Scheme basis and are completely definable by the Administrator.
- Log in to SchemeServe
- Click on the Agents Tab
- Find the Agent
- Click on the Agent's Link to view their profile
- Click on the Edit this Agent Link
- Click on the Commissions Tab
- Click on the drop down Menu to choose the Scheme
- Click on the drop down Menu to choose the Insurer
- Type the Main and EL commission percentages in the boxes provided
- Type the Loads/Fees in the box provided
- Click on the Save Changes Button OR Click the Cancel Link to exit without changing the commission structure